A non-profit scientific institution, that seeks to assist the development of individuals and entities interested in the field of remote sensing, geographic information systems and related technologies.
The association was established under Act No. 193 of 2014, issued by the Libyan Authority for Research, Science and Technology.
- Providing a platform for scientific communication and growth.
- Creating an environment that promotes personal and professional development for our members
- Offering consultations and carrying out scientific studies in the fields of the association’s interest, in cooperation with local and international institutions.
- Keeping up with the scientific development locally and internationally
- Sharing knowledge through means of research and scientific publications.